Friday, October 20, 2017

Time is running out :(

 It was HUSKER football last weekend.  Dad said it will be the last time I get to watch the HUSKERS with him.  It was also going to be our last camping trip but Mother Nature had other ideas.  It RAINED most of the day so we stayed home. Mom canned and Dad worked on the computer. We did go for a walk in the rain which I thought was
funny but I am not complaining.  I love going on weekend walks with Mom and Dad.  We stopped at the tennis courts so Avalon and I could have a free run then off around the lake we went.  By the time we got home we were wet and Mom said smelly !!  We had to stay in the mud room for awhile.  I was afraid we would not dry off in time for the game but Mom said it was a night game.  Hope I stay awake !

HUSKER FOOTBALL with DAD - 
I don't think the game was going the way Dad wanted because Avalon and I actually got a few shut eyes in during the game.  He just kind of stayed on the couch and stared at the TV ????


On Monday of this week Miss M and Miss K didn't have school so I got to go see Miss M ride a great big puppy !!  I have never seen a puppy that big.  Mom said puppies that big are called horses.

I am just so proud of Miss M.  I have worked over a year and a half teaching her commands and now she is teaching commands to this big puppy.  They walked around an area kind of like the tennis courts we go to but it was round.  While they walked Miss M gave commands to the big puppy.  There was a commander there helping Miss M.  First she had a long leash helping then after a bit of time she let it go and Miss M was teaching all by herself.  Mom and me watched from outside of the fence.  Mom told me to be really quiet as not to frighten the big puppy.  I was whining about the flies so Mom finally put be back in the Ford while Miss M finished her teaching.  Before we left Miss M showed me some more big puppies that were in their kennels.  I wish my kennel was that big.


After command training we went over to Miss M's Grandma's house.  I love it there because that means Miss M and I are going to get to play - which we did.  Mom came over a little later and we had a photo shoot.

Miss M set up her jumping stations and we practiced jumping along with practicing commands.  I wanted to make sure she knows her commands because she is now a command trainer to that big puppy.  I wonder if she grades that puppy like she grades me at times ?  After we played for a long time we had our photo shoot.  I must have said "cheese" 100 times!  They were also making funny noises ??  I think they were trying to get my attention but I was getting bored.  Finally picture time was over and Miss M and I got to play some more.  We finally went back home and all of a sudden when we got in the house Miss M started crying which made Mom, Miss K and Grandma T cry ??  I think it has something to do with me going back to KSDS College soon.


The next day Mom and me went to that BIG castle that Grandma Keuter lives in.  We had lunch together in her lunch room then we went to this special room.  I took my seat but Mom said I need to get down because other two legged people were coming in and need the chairs.


They did come in then Mom showed a slide show of KSDS Inc. along with some pictures of all of the adventures Mom, Dad and me have been on.  She has been showing that a lot lately.  After the slide show Mom talked about KSDS Inc. and Puppy Raising.  She really knows a lot -
I was impressed.  It also helps me to learn about KSDS college for when I am off to College.  Dad is sadly counting down the days which are just a few away.  Mom has already packed my bags and packed the bag that she will give to KSDS Inc.  I think it has all of my training records in it.  I might sneak in there one night before I leave to see what it says.  Hope I am getting good marks.  I know I have gotten some really good grades and then I know I have gotten some not so good ones.  I have tried to get all good grades but when you are a puppy it is hard.   I know though we have worked hard to get ready for college so I hope it will all pay off.  I don't want to disappoint everyone who has helped me in my journey to become someone's forever partner who needs my help.

Yesterday, Miss M, Miss K and Grandma T came over to say their final "Goodbyes" before I leave for College.  Miss M and I took a walk together alone while Mom stayed inside.  Miss M and I had our private goodbyes which I really liked.  Miss M brought some really pretty flowers for Mom for allowing me to share in my adventures with her growing up.

I LOVE YOU Miss M - I am going to miss you at College.  I will try and remember everything you taught me and I will be counting down the days to Graduation and seeing you again !




No comments:

Post a Comment