Monday, October 9, 2017

Studying for my Puppy ACT

 It has been another world wind week.  Mom has really stepped up the training field trips and keeps saying I need all the studying I can squeeze in before I head off to KSDS College and my ACT test for the direction my training will take me.  I am excited and scared all at the same time.


 We stopped at Home Depot to look at those funny round orange things Mom likes to put out in the yard.  I picked out two I liked and Mom picked out two she liked.


The next day we were at Walmart looking at rows and rows of very nice smelling things.  Mom said it was for the trick or treaters who will come to our house.  I will be at KSDS college so I asked Mom if I can take some with me for the puppy trick or treating there. I want to make a good impression.


 Two days later Mom made me go grocery shopping with her.  I was kind of excited about going on this trip because Mom said we would be picking up stuff for camping.  I LOVE camping !!!


The weekend came and camping we went !!  While Mom and Dad were getting things settled at the camp site I thought I would jump up and give directions.  I thought I was helping out but that is not the way Mom saw it.  She said if I did that at KSDS during my ACT test it could be a deal breaker - Whatever that means ??


It was Fall-O-Ween at the KOA camp so we put up fall decorations.  Took Mom and Dad some time to get them all up but after they were done a camp director on a funny looking cart came by and said we won the decoration contest and would get a free pizza.  COOL !!


 After they were done we relaxed on the deck.  Mom was doing some cooking in the RV because I could smell it.  Dad had peanuts which is a favorite of Avalon and I.


Finally it was HUSKER football time.  We watched inside because there was a whole bunch of small bugs that would not leave us alone.  It was a night game and lasted a long time so Avalon and I tried to get a few shut eyes in. I am sorry to say that Dad's Huskers did not win.


The next morning we all slept in.  Late night the night before.  Mom thought it would be cool to cook breakfast outside so as Avalon and I were eating our breakfast Mom cooked their breakfast.


 Mom cooked some round flat things that looked liked a toy she throws and we play with so I thought she was making toys for us.  Not the case.  They put sweet syrup on them and ate them all.


Dad gave Mom a thumbs up for breakfast.  Avalon and I gave her a paw up.  Everyone was stuffed and happy.  Later in the day we went for a long walk and checked out the rest of the camp site.


Night came again and Mom and Dad were playing with fire.  They made a big camp fire and as the fire burned we watched - could you guess - more football.  It was a nice evening.  We went to bed earlier then the night before since we would be getting up and going home the next morning.

Happy FALL Everyone !!

No comments:

Post a Comment