Wednesday, February 22, 2017

Key is on break - Miss M is posting

Miss M went on a ski trip with her grandparents and asked me if she could tell everyone about her adventures in Colorado.  She met two service puppies and was soooo excited to learned about them and to tell everyone about them.  So take it away Miss M  -

Hello - This last week I went to  Keystone, Colorado for my 2nd ski trip with my sister and grandparents. It was like riding a bike. I remembered how to ski from last year. While I was there I met two important dogs. One was an avy dog (avalanche dog) her name was Kenya, she was an English Black Lab. She reminded me of Key. I went to a presentation that her partner Sy gave to inform me what his and Kenya’s job was. Kenya deployed 6 times, she goes on ski lifts, and rides on helicopters. Sometimes she gets to ride on Sy’s shoulders while he skis down the slopes! She will retire this year and be Sy’s forever dog.


I met another service puppy in training at Fatty’s, my favorite restaurant in Colorado. Her name was Mia an 18 month old yellow lab. She came all the way from Virginia with her trainers. She was very cute and very smart. I missed Key a lot and was excited to come back and train with her. Maybe someday she could ride on my shoulders while I fly down the slopes!  I just want to say "Thank You" to Key for allowing me to write on her BLOG and telling everyone of my adventures  :)



No comments:

Post a Comment