Monday, September 4, 2017

Holiday Weekend !


Happy Belated Birthdays to Miss M and Miss K who both had Birthdays in August !
I turned 18 months September 3


Before the Labor Day Holiday Weekend -

 

Miss M came over to get me and we went over to her Grandma's house.  We played plus I did some command training with Miss M. 


I was not the perfect puppy in training - I went in Grandma's T flower bed and dug up some of her pretty fall flowers.
 

 Mom was back at it in the kitchen canning.  This time it was HOT peppers !  She looks so funny when she is getting them ready to can !!


 I didn't help Mom pick up the HOT peppers seeds that fell on the kitchen floor this time.  I learned my lesson the last time !


Finally it was the Labor Day weekend which meant 

NEBRASKA HUSKER FOOTBALL ! 


 We started our day with a long walk around the lake and even stopped at the tennis courts so we could have a long free run !


We spent extra time at the boat dock swimming and fetching sticks that Dad would throw off the dock !



That funny blow up guy 
Mom and Dad call
Little Red came back out.  


Mom and Dad went and got the home on wheels.  Camping was in the game plan for the weekend but plans changed.



 I call shotgun when we are camping though!



We went and visited Grandma Schense at the nursing home. We stopped and got her a Blizzard at DQ!




 Visited Grandpa Schense. Dad told me he loved black labs! 

Was going to go to a baseball game on Labor Day but there was soooo much smoke from the fires out west that it was a weird color outside and smelled icky.  We watched baseball in the garage.




GO BIG RED - NEBRASKA FOOTBALL

First win of the season !!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment